Not only does the Miramare Hotel claim an extraordinary location in the center of Positano, It also offers a unique selection of inspiring suites.
Above all, we offer our guests excellent service and unsurpassed hospitality. From the moment of your arrival until you depart, we do everything to ensure that your stay in Positano is incomparable and excellent. Something so special that you must tell your friends and relatives when you return home.
We welcome our guests with attentive services:
- Check in and check out
Our staff is here for you 24/7. Our regular check in hours are between 2:00 pm to 9:30 pm, whilst check-out is at noon, latest.
Our multilingual staff will take great care of guests. Our front desk staff are responsible and careful of presenting the Hotel, We aim and enjoy serving and assisting our guests with their needs. Throughout guest’s stay, the front desk staff will be their main point of contact with the hotel. If a guest has any concerns, complaints, or special requests, our front desk staff will be happy to support.
- Personalized reception service
• Each guest is unique. For this reason, we take care of every minute detail concerning your stay with us, even before you arrive! Do not hesitate to write or call us to seek information.• We can reserve tickets and restaurant tables. We can organize activities, excursions and guided tours throughout the Amalfi coast• We can personalize your stay with us from beginning to end of the stay and beyond.
- Exclusive service
• Our respected old wooden boat, the “Notte e Juorno”, takes up to 12 people for complimentary daily excursions along the coast. From June to September from 11 am to 12.30 pm weather permitting.
The excursion is shared with our sister hotel Palazzo Murat.
- Porter service and Parking
• Our guests might benefit of our parking for a daily fee located on Viale Pasitea between the road numbers 95 to 67
By the entrance gate you can inform us of your arrival using the intercom and we will open it for you! • The hotel porter service is free and available from 8.00 am till 9.30 pm. • • During these hours porter service is available on request. We remind you that the hotel is located at about 130 steps from the main road where a car can drop our guests. We have no lift to our hotel
• During the after hours, when the porter is not on duty, the night Concierge is not permitted to leave the Hotel unattended to aid our guests with their luggage. Therefore, it is important to plan the additional porter service in advance; we will organize a private porter for you, not managed by the Hotel and is on direct payment (The night porterage fee is 20 euros per bag).
Accepted credit cards:
The reservation can be made on site or by email.
To make a reservation, we strictly need valid credit card details (number, expiration and cardholder)
The credit card details are requested to secure the reservation.
Cancellation or modification policy:
• Prior to 21 days from arrival: No charge
• From 20 to 7 days from arrival: 1-night charge
• Less than 7 days from arrival or in case of no-show or anticipated departure: Entire stay will be charged
Municipality of Positano has recently introduced a “Tourist Accommodation Tax”.
The tax will be applied starting from 1 April to 31 October of each year
This tax of 4 (four) euro per person and per day, will be charged at the check-out, to non-residents staying in hotels
Exemptions regarding this tax are provided for children under the age of 10 years.